TLG Gives Home Transformation 2019
The TLG Gives Home Transformation 2019 is now well underway! The recipient of the fourth annual Home Transformation is the Menchaca family. Over the last decade, the home and family have endured hardship after hardship, leading to the home being in desperate need of restoration. To make matters worse, Luis Menchaca, the father, has been confined to a wheelchair in a nursing home since 2014.
The main goals of this year’s Home Transformation will be to replace the flooring, renovate the bathroom, install new countertops in the kitchen, refurbish the exterior, and make the home more wheelchair accessible so that Luis Menchaca can rejoin his family.
- Replaced tile flooring
- Installed a new roof
- Fixed the plumbing
- Repaired electrical issues
- Replaced some of the drywall
- Landscaped the front yard
- Demoed the bathroom
Projects Still Need Completing
- Finish replacing the drywall
- Painting interior and exterior
- More landscaping
- Furnish with all new furniture
- Install light fixtures
- Replace cabinets and countertops
- Install new kitchen appliances
- Remodel both restrooms with wheelchair friendly features
A Big Thank You To Our Last Minute Sponsors!
- Waste Management
- America’s Termite and Pest Control
- Precise Roofing and Construction