Here is a summary of the proposed school boundary changes for the Greater Houston area that may impact you and your family in the 2019-2020 school year.
Clear Creek ISD
- New Florence Campbell Elementary’s attendance zone established south of FM 518 and West League City Parkway.
- Ward Elementary School rezoned some students from North Pointe Elementary School west of I-45.
- All of the Lakes of South Shore neighborhoods are rezoned to Hyde Elementary School.
- All students who attend Clear Lake City Elementary are rezoned to go to Clear Lake Intermediate School.
- All students who attend Robinson Elementary are rezoned to go to Space Center Intermediate School.
- All students who attend Hyde Elementary are rezoned to go to Clear Creek Intermediate School.
- Clear Brook High School’s boundaries are expanded to include Emerson Park Apartment Homes and the Reserve at Autumn Creek Apartments.
- Clear Lake High School’s boundaries expanded to include the subdivisions along Kirby Road.
- Clear Creek High School’s boundaries now include Coronado Apartments.
See More Here!
Conroe ISD has yet to vote on either of the 2 boundary proposals for 2019. Come back later for more information!
- Some of Stonehaven Apartments are rezoned from Post Elementary School to Lee Elementary School.
- Gleason Elementary School’s boundaries will now include students from Stoneway Village Townhomes, Bellagio Apartments, Windfern Forest, and WIndfern Gardens.
- Warner Elementary School students living in Blackhorse Ranch and Stoneridge will now attend Pope Elementary School.
- Dean Middle School students from Stonehaven Apartments, Sommermeyer, Westbranch West of E. Laud, Century Westway Park Apartments, Spring Branch Villas, Spring Branch Terrace, Westbranch, and Westway Courtyard will now attend Truitt Middle School.
See More Here!
Fort Bend ISD
- Malala Yousafzai Elementary will incorporate part of the school boundaries of Madden Elementary School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- In 2021, Malala Yousafzai Elementary will expand to include some of Oyster Creek Elementary’s current boundaries.
Read more here!
Katy ISD has changed their attendance boundaries to accommodate the opening of Elementary #42, which is anticipated for Fall 2019.
For maps and additional information, click here!