Email Marketing and Automation Specialist
The Loken Group is seeking an Email Marketing and Automation Specialist to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of The Loken Group's email marketing campaigns, one-time broadcasts, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, and will help develop and own brand communication strategy. The primary focus of this role is driving and maintaining a high level of client engagement.
Our team is focused on making a difference in our clients' lives by helping them buy, sell, or invest in real estate in the Greater Houston area. Our fast-growing company provides opportunities for long-term career growth with an abundance of training, coaching, and resources to help everyone on our team achieve their professional and personal goals. Not only have we been named as the #1 Best Place to Work in Houston HBJ Best Places to Work in Houston, 2015, 2017, 2018, we are #1 in Texas based on 2019 units and volume, and are #1 out of KW teams worldwide 2019 non-expansion teams, based on volume and units.
- Analyzing and improving email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining email marketing campaign content
- Developing and implementing new email marketing campaigns
- Owning SMS/MMS marketing strategy and implementation
- Developing and maintaining lifecycle marketing workflows
- Helping oversee content calendar
- Maintaining and working to improve email marketing KPIs chiefly open rate, CTR
- Collaborating with marketing team to ideate, develop, and implement email broadcasts
- Maintaining Martech stack
- Maintaining marketing automation between CRM and connected systems
- Developing and maintaining CRM and email marketing automation
- Managing CRM/database
- Partnering with key stakeholders on sales teams to maintain and improve marketing automation
- Helping plan and implement client events
REQUIRED MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience in email or lifecycle marketing
- Experience working with any major ESP Keap experience a plus!
- Experience with marketing automation logic and implementation Zapier experience a plus!
- Soft Skills: strong team player, high attention to detail, problem solver who loves to find solutions, strong communication skills, self-starter
- Experience working in any of our current Martech platforms Keap, Zapier, Salesforce/Propertybase, Typeform, Monday.com
- Email deliverability knowledge
- Basic HTML knowledge